Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Garage Studio..Part I

First pics of future garage studio space. Planning to refresh the paint on the walls today and try and clean up around the space a little more since the electrical guy is coming tomorrow. Notice the perfect location of the fuse box! This will be saving me money since the electrician won't have to run a bunch of wire for my kiln outlet.
One of the things I had to keep in mind was permanence- or lack thereof. Being married to a military man means we move every few years and this means my studio has to be easily dismantled and the space goes back to the way it was since this is a rental home.
My contractor should be making my tables and ventilation box this evening w/ set-up scheduled sometime tomorrow. We have a plan for ventilation since I'm sure you noticed there's no windows..hopefully it's easily set up as we planned.

To be continued..

No comments: