Sunday, April 18, 2010

Family

Leaving tomorrow to visit family that hasn't seem my little man in more than a year. Praying that he behaves in the airport and sleeps thru most of the flights.
To customers that have contacted me for orders, I love you but my future studio space is still not complete due to my contractor having a family emergency, which has delayed me getting to torch and filling requests for beads. Many apologies for the delay and I hope to have this situation rectified, one way or another, by May 1st.

3 comments:

mairedodd said...

best luck on your trip - have him chew gum (can he?) or suck on something during take off and landing...
hoping your studio issue resolves quickly for you...

Marbella Jewelry Designs said...

good luck and have a safe trip

Sharon Driscoll said...

Take some handheld games to play with too - they love those - and lots of paper for tic-tac-toe. hopefully the stewards still give out wings.