Thursday, September 3, 2009

Updating Etsy Shop- Listings for Sept. 3rd

These are the sets I plan to list on my Etsy today- time willing. My favorite would have to be the large choco-cream set. It has some of the new Effetre colors mixed in: Sediment, Sandstone, and the smallest hollow has stringer work in Okey Dokey Artichokey. I can see myself playing w/ these new colors quite a bit since they're nice and earthy neutrals. Dk. ivory stringer stands out nicely against Sediment, it didn't spread too much like Ivory is prone to do on some bases- so it kept the details w/0 distorting or discoloring.

3 comments:

Barbara Lewis said...

These are absolutely beautiful. I love the colors and the textural elements.

Karolen said...

Your beads are truly stunning. Way to go!!!
Thanks for sharing that the beads are made with some of the new colors like sandstone and sediment. I love earth tone colors and will have to get some of these.

Aja Vaz said...

Aww, thanks guys :)