Monday, September 7, 2009

Etsy Update!

I hope to have these all listed by tomorrow evening- this past weekend was a great one for torching, it was nice to play. Still experimenting w/ fuming and discovering something new everytime I torch. It seemed like a production assembly last night while I was etching beads and cleaning them.
Hubby has to make a comment everytime he walks past my hollow sets- "Those are huge beads!" or "Betty Rubble could've worn those." I try to explain that although they're different than most of the beads listed, why stop making them if they're selling well? Let's hope the trend continues ;)
Hope everyone had a wonderful and creative weekend!

3 comments:

Lorelei Eurto said...

4 words for you.
RIGHT.
UP.
MY.
ALLEY.

your beads rock! going to favorite your shop now.

HappyDayArt! said...

These are all gorgeous!

Catherine

Aja Vaz said...

Thanks!