Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anticipation!

Tomorrow I get to take Hadar's class about metal clay and hopefully will get over my fear of -*gulp*- hinges. The other benefits of taking a class is meeting new people and seeing those you already know- yahoo, Beady Gals!
I haven't gotten nearly as much done this week in preparation for the class as I had hoped due to my son's surgery on Monday at the children's hospital at Stanford. What a wonderful place with great staff and doctors.
Now to finish finalizing my list since I'm prone to forget important things..

2 comments:

Vickie Hallmark said...

Hinges are one of my unconquered challenges, as well. Let us know how (hopefully) easy they are.

Aja Vaz said...

I would have to say I'm stoked to put my pieces together once I finally get them fired. An extruder w/ a tube adapter is the way to go, I think.