Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Press Play

Between playing with the Straight Sided Lentil Slim Lg. + press and trying to figure out if hubby's camera is better than the one I've been using reminds me of the saying: PPP (practicepracticepractice). I rediscovered Picnik- the pic above is a before and after using that feature, it did improve it a little, there is a lot to explore and I just haven't had the time recently. Definitely something to put on my to-do list.
This shows my progression using the new press, the second and third beads are the only ones not on a white base. Seashell Swirl and then Yellow Ice over a core of clear are the 2nd and 3rd bead's base colors. The Yellow Ice reacted badly w/ the Dk. Raku powder which is that black color you see on the bead..live and learn.

2 comments:

Karen Beth said...

Love them! Reminds me of the Universe or a Galaxy. :)

KristiBowmanDesign said...

These are so pretty, are you going to sell them?