Sunday, February 20, 2011

And Another

pic by my wonderful Sis-in-Law:I'm not sure how everyone else who sells online does it- when you take pics do you also think of how the layout will look on business cards, postcards, etc? Since Etsy uses square images for the products, that is the way my pics usually end up cropped. Or maybe you take one or two pics that is a little more..artsy? The plan is to try and take a couple different layout shots for the sets/focals that really set my heart aflutter and save them for business cards..after all, who doesn't like options?

6 comments:

Judy said...

Amazing beads and great photo. This one surely would be a great card.

Aja Vaz said...

Thanks, Judy, I hope to get some more pics set-up for postcards since it's past time for restocking.

Aquariart said...

Your photos are always wonderful. Have you tried Moo.com for business cards? They are a little more pricey than some but you can download as many pictures as you like from several sources, I use Flickr, and they print them on quality paper. I don't need a portfolio, I simply let people look through my cards.
The minicards are great for tags too!!

Vickie said...

gorgeous beads.
I just take heaps of photos & hope to get a good selection :)

Jenni said...

My, they are real beauties and a lovely photo, too
Jenni

Aja Vaz said...

Thanks, Heather- yes! that's who I use exclusively now, moo is awesome.
Thank you, Vickie and Jenni :)