Friday, October 8, 2010

Gearing up for BABE! 2010

The blog has been woefully neglected (again) while I'm trying to get as much done as possible during my short spurts of free time, i.e. nap time. As my dad loved to say, "I'm busier than a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest."
Not sure if the slip-painted pattern on the left is too weird- the inspiration came from two different sources: the grease trail in my frying pan and one design from a book of quilts.
Oh, and these are some of the bronzclay hollow forms from more than a year ago that I'm finally getting around to using. Good thing they don't go bad- although they're hard as rocks to try and carve..hence, the slip painting.

2 comments:

mairedodd said...

these are absolutely beautiful - cannot wait to see them finished!

Aja Vaz said...

Thanks, Maire- let's hope they make it intact from firing :)