Saturday, June 19, 2010

Back Home

Back from Oak Island and my lovely sister in law took some quick snap shots of me in the studio making some hollow focals. She only had a few minutes since they were about to leave for the airport, but Linda got some great shots. It was sliiightly hot in there, too. I have a bunch on my Flickr page if you want to see more. Apologies for taking so long to post pics of the finished space- as you can see, it gets a lot of use.
And my favorite pic from our family vacay:
That's my son's lovey, Althea- she is never far from his reach and the poor thing had an up close and personal time w/ sand and ocean. Good thing she's washable.

4 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

Love the studio, but really love that picture of your son! Magical.

Eve Smith said...

love that work space,x

Unknown said...

I miss Althea, glad to see Ze still loves her.

Aja Vaz said...

She's only the best monkey head blanket, ever ;) Even after she gets washed, you can still smell her, lol.