Monday, March 8, 2010

Revving Up for Ice Resin

This is what I worked on today..not that pile of laundry or the counter tops that need to be cleaned off. Hmm, they're not going anywhere but my resin should be arriving in the mail, tomorrow if I'm lucky, and had to have something ready to use! I had some Ice Resin and it has mysteriously disappeared..just like our 2G memory card for our camera- could be my forgetfulness or a mini person w/ sticky fingers...
Yes, those are baby jar lids that I spray painted matte black. Still need some work, but these are meant to be experimental prototypes, unless they turn out stupendous...then maybe into Etsy they will go.
It was such a beautiful day today and it felt like Spring was in the air w/ the chirping of the birds and the playful, balmy breezes.

No comments: