Tuesday, August 6, 2013

More photos from the 2013 ISGB Gathering in Rochester

My table @ the bead bazaar for the 2013 Rochester Gathering.A felted bird by Jennifer Field holding onto an Ali VandeGrift bead.Some of Jen Geldard's beautiful work hanging from Jennifer Field's neck.Returned from an amazing dinner at Nikko's with the girls! Quality time with glass friends and delicious sushi. Rochester Gathering 2013.Jennifer Field and me at the banquet dinner. Rochester Gathering 2013.Kerry Bogert and me at open torch. Rochester Gathering 2013.
Ali totally rocked her Gathering presentation.Some of my favorite beady ladies.Finally ready for the Gathering! Just need to pack my necklace and relax.


wandering spirit designs' photostream on Flickr.

Photos from the Rochester Gathering 2013, what a blast! Looking forward to Houston in 2014. Woohoo, driving distance for me!

No comments: