Thursday, January 3, 2013

So it's 2013..

And I meant to put together a collage of some of my best work, moments, etc...but a madly teething baby is currently taking up most of my time. Maybe later..maybe.
 So here is a pic of what I've been working on these past few weeks when I've had the time. It's going to be a very belated wedding gift to my cousin and his wonderful new wife. The quilt top is made up of half-square triangle blocks sewn into a herringbone pattern. The chartreuse shot cotton and natural linen look great together, the colors are hard to portray on the screen since shot cotton has a color-shifting ability depending on how you look at it due to differing colors in the warp and weft of the fabric.
Anyhoo, happy New Year to you all! and once little girl stops being so grouchy maybe my mind can wrap around the idea that another year has so quickly slipped by.

No comments: